Aug 22, 2013

The Little Mermaid Vinylmation Series / Serie de Vinylmation de La Sirenita


It has finally happened, the Disney store has officially launched a whole Vinylmation series on The Little Mermaid characters.
THESE I gotta have ‘em all. When I go to WDW in November Im gonna spend all I have until I find every single one of them. The only one I can live without is the shark ;)

They go by $12.50 and you can find them here

*

Por fin sucedió, el Disney Store ha oficialmente lanzado una serie entera de Vinylmation con los personajes de La Sirenita.
Tengo que conseguirlos TODOS. Cuando vaya a Walt Disney World en Noviembre voy a gastar toda mi plata hasta encontrar cada uno de estos. El único del que podría prescindir es el tiburón ;)

Cuestan $12.50 cada uno y los puedes encontrar aquí

No comments:

Post a Comment